BCPMA is the organization you need to join!
The B.C. Podiatric Medical Association is the province's premier podiatry organization.
Our core value embodies excellence in podiatric medicine and surgery within the province and we strive to aid our members via educational, research and networking opportunities.
We work towards promoting the cause of podiatry in the province, both within the governmental world as well as the general public. It is our goal to ensure that foot and ankle care in BC is the best in the world.
Join BCPMA and enjoy the following benefits:
- BCPMA Annual Conferences: Look for our email blasts and information posted at www.bcpodiatrists.ca under "Annual Conference."
- Find a Podiatrist: Is a tool on our website (www.bcpodiatrists.ca) to help prospective patients find you.
- Preferred Rates: Take advantage of special rates to attend BCPMA, CPMA and Regional Conferences.
- Improve the Excellence of your Practice / Clinic: The BCPMA name and membership provides additional credibility to your practice / clinic.
- Discussion Area: Provides FAQs and advice on practicing podiatry.
- Monthly Journal Clubs
- Networking Opportunities with Peers.
- Support from Mentors.
- Business Development Tools.
- Annual Certificate of Membership.
- Certificates for Continuing Medical Education (CME).